Do you need money? would you rather opt for a secure and reliable means of borrowing? Learn more about payroll loans offered by Banco Alfa / Alfa Financeira.
It is important to inquire about the fees and conditions involved before hiring a payroll loan.
Different reasons may lead someone to take out a loan. Faced with so many options available today, payday loan is interesting because it is versatile and can be used according to needs. In addition, your fees are deducted directly from the salary or benefit, which expedites and guarantees your release and discharge.
At Banco Alfa, payroll-deductible loans are offered to individuals, such as public or private employees, and retirees and pensioners of the INSS.
See in this article the advantages, requirements, conditions and other important information to get your questions about paycheck credit from Banco Alfa.
How does Alfa Bank’s payroll-deductible loan work?
The payroll loan process starts with a credit analysis based on the paycheck or payroll data. In this way, it will be possible to know if your income allows the discounts necessary for the repayment of the loan within the standards established by the Bank, which are:
- Release of credit subject to the analysis of assignable margin, credit and registration
- Payment must be made in fixed monthly installments, directly discounted on the customer’s payroll or paycheck
- For more information regarding the time for credit release, contact the
For public and private employees:
- It is possible to make credit portability by transferring the credit transaction made at another bank or financial institution to your Alpha account
For private employees:
- According to the client profile, one of two different types of payroll is chosen – AlfaCash or AlfaCred
In order to be able to contract the payroll loan, the company or paying agency must have an agreement with the Bank. This will enable and ensure the realization of this type of financial transaction in a safe manner.
Low interest rates are a great attraction of payroll loans. However, it is important to be aware of the current values at the time of hiring. In November 2018, Banco Alfa’s payroll loan presented the following rates:
- Consigned INSS: 2.08% per month
- Private Consignment: 1.50% per month
- Public Consignment: 1.50% per month
Deadline for payment
Flexible payment terms are a differential offered by Banco Alfa in the contracting of payroll loans. They are defined through the agreement signed between the company / agency and the Bank. The following deadlines are offered:
- Consigned INSS: 3 to 72 months
- Private Consignment: 3 to 48 months
- Consigned Public: 3 to 96 months
What is assignable margin?
This margin, a necessary information for the contracting of the credit, is defined by the employer and indicates the maximum limit to be discounted from amounts referring to the disbursement of consigned loans made by Banco Alfa.
Therefore, the credit analysis is based on the data of the assignable margin, since it will be possible to determine exactly the effects of the payment of installments of loans or credit cards on the monthly income.
How to check the assignable margin?
This information is provided by the employer. It is possible to find it on the paycheck or by consulting the company’s HR department
- Specialized and personalized service according to your needs
- Secure and quick credit release
- It is not necessary to be a broker or to purchase other Bank products
- It is necessary to attend an agency taking RG, CPF and proof of residence
- For retirees and pensioners, also take proof of payment of the benefit
Before deciding to make the loan, it is very important to read the agreement, get all the doubts and to know about the rates and values involved. Through the Total Effective Cost (CET) document, it is possible to access this information and thus compare the conditions offered by different banks, making sure to make the best choice.
Payroll deductible credit can be a great solution to take out small or large debts because your rates are deducted from your paycheck before it even falls into the account, excluding the possibility of delays and nonpayment.
However, having a lower than usual amount to pay for expenses over a few months or years may require planning and commitment. So, one should carefully analyze the pros and cons before making the loan. Taking this step recklessly can, instead of bringing a solution, bring about many problems.